Prior to entering the track, our pit crew will go over all the rules.
There is NO intentional bumping or wrecking of others on the track.
You will be ejected from the track for any INTENTIONAL violation of rules, and tickets will NOT be refunded.
PLEASE READ BEFORE RIDING
- (Single seat kart) Driver must be at least 56" tall
- (Double seat kart) Passenger must be at least 36" tall and driver an adult
(18 or older) or a parent
- Closed toe shoes and shirts must be worn.
- No eating, drinking or smoking in go karts or in track area
- Fasten all loose clothing before entering track area
- Any hair that exceeds shoulder length must be secured above shoulder length
- Keep both hands on steering wheel and both feet in kart at all times unless otherwise instructed by kart attendant
- Anyone assumed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall not be allowed in track area
- No running, pushing or horse play allowed
- Do not bump go karts try to avoid other drivers.
- Slow down when entering pit, wait for attendants instructions
- Seat belts must be worn at all times
- Riders must remain seated at all times when in go karts
- If any trouble develops stay in go kart and wave your hands
- Any misconduct or failure to follow any of these rules will result in immediate removal from track area.
- This ride is not recommended for individuals who have heart problems, neck and back problems or pregnant women, and those with healing injuries.
- Ask the attendant if you have any questions
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
- Participate at your own risk
The following persons should not drive:
Persons with neck or back problems
Persons with Heart Problems
Previous arm or leg injuries (casts, braces etc.)
Once the green light is a go, everyone is released one row at a time.
One last rule, GO HAVE FUN!